Since the skin is the largest organ in the body, it takes the most work to keep it looking healthy and youthful for years. Dr. David Thomas and Dr. Margaret Hobson Dupree at North County Dermatology Center in Encinitas, CA, offer different skin treatments that can help you with any of the skin issues you may struggle with, giving you the glowing, healthy skin you deserve.
Types of Skin Treatments for You
Your dermatologists in Encinitas, CA, can provide you with information about different skin treatments offered to help with issues like aging, infections, bacteria, and acne. Your dermatologist will first recommend developing a good skincare routine if you haven’t already.
Some common types of skin treatments include:
- Botox- To reduce any fine lines and wrinkles and restore your youthful glow.
- Chemical Peel- A chemical peel is used to remove the top layer of skin and help reduce the appearance of fine lines or wrinkles.
- Dermabrasion- Dermabrasion exposes new layers of the skin and helps remove flaws that are sitting on the top layer of skin. Dermabrasion can also help remove acne scars as well as other flaws.
- Fillers- Fillers can adjust your bone structure and can help reduce any of the sagging you may have experienced because of aging or bone loss.
- Laser Resurfacing- Laser resurfacing decreases the appearance of fine lines on the face and can help with any skin tone issues. This can help if you suffer from complexion issues or from sun damage.
- Retinoids- Your dermatologist may prescribe medications that contain retinoids, which will help combat any issues you may have with acne.
Contact Your Dermatologists Today!
It’s important that you understand that there are many forms of skin treatments to help give you the skin you’ve always wanted. Contact Dr. Thomas and Dr. Hobson Dupree at North County Dermatology Center in Encinitas, CA, today at (760) 230-2805!