At North County Dermatology Center, we provide our Encinitas, CA, patients with quality care and experience to effectively diagnose and treat your skin problems. Our dedicated dermatologists work together to make sure that patients are as informed as possible when managing the largest organ in their bodies. As we age, skin loses its flexibility and may cause us to feel older than we are. To get ahead of the aging process, start preventing imperfections before they arise with anti-aging skin treatments. Our dermatologists offer a wide range of options, and they are more than happy to discuss them in detail during your consultation.
Common Anti-Aging Treatments
- Botox - smoothes out facial wrinkles with a safe, minimally invasive injection
- Chemical Peels - breaks down a layer, or several to reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Dermabrasion - uses a brush to remove the top layer of skin so new skin can grow in its place
- Fillers - uses a minimally invasive injection to stimulate collagen reproduction
- Laser Resurfacing - clinically proven, this safe and minimally invasive laser tightens skin and balances tone
- Retinoids - usually a cream, gel, or liquid, these are extensively used to reduce the appearance of skin discoloration
What Can I Expect From Results?
Anti-aging skin treatments slow down the aging process and can make you look younger than your years. Depending on which method you choose, each skin treatment will deliver its personalized results. Overall, the ultimate goal is to improve the health and well-being of your skin while preventing fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots. To protect your investment, our dedicate dermatologists can counsel you and create an effective skincare regimen to revitalize your skin and your confidence.
If you would like to take advantage of our anti-aging treatments, schedule a consultation with one of our dermatologists at North County Dermatology Center, in Encinitas, CA to determine which service is best for your skincare needs. For questions or appointment scheduling, please call our office at (760) 230-2805.