Keeping your skin healthy should be an important task in your life, considering that the skin is the largest organ and is something that you should feel confident showing off daily. There are many basic skin treatments that your dermatologists, Dr. David Thomas, Dr. Margaret Hobson Dupree, and Dr. Erin Storie, at North County Dermatology Center in Encinitas, CA, can guide you through to keep your skin looking young and healthy for longer.
Types of Skin Treatments
There’s a variety of skin treatments that your doctors in Encinitas, CA, can recommend to help keep your skin looking healthy and fresh. Some of these include:
- Botox- To help eliminate any wrinkles and sagging in your skin.
- Chemical Peels- To help your skin feel fresh and get rid of any toxins.
- Dermabrasion- To help get rid of any dead skin that may be covering your face.
- Fillers- To give you the look you desire.
An important part of treating your skin is also developing a skincare routine with your dermatologist. Your routine may consist of:
- Washing your face twice daily with a non-abrasive cleanser and lukewarm water.
- Patting your skin dry instead of rubbing.
- Applying moisturizer after a shower or bath.
- Using sunscreen of a minimum of SPF 15 daily.
- Cleansing the skin of any makeup and dirt before going to bed.
- Drinking lots of water daily.
- Getting your necessary beauty sleep.
- Seeing your dermatologist at least once a year for a checkup.
It’s also important to visit your doctor as soon as possible if you notice any irregularities in your skin so that you can start treatment quickly to keep your skin healthy and clear.
Contact Your Doctor Today!
To learn more about what basic skin treatments you can receive from your dermatologists, be sure to contact Dr. David Thomas, Dr. Margaret Hobson Dupree, and Dr. Erin Storie at North County Dermatology Center in Encinitas, CA, at (760) 230-2805 today to ask any questions you may have about skin treatments!